Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Loving Homeschool Creations.

I have been searching the web for hours on end. I am in the process of getting things ready to homeschool my 5 year old daughter.  One blog that I keep going back to is Homeschool Creations. I got her workbox weekly layout to use as a visual schedule for Anika. I love this! We can change it around so easily to work with whatever we need to work more or less on.



I will be using her Days in school layout! I am using her photo since I don't have this set up yet.



I will also be using her weekly weather graph.   I am also using her photo on this one as well. I don't have this set up either.

I have a ton more to show you guys. I've been working hard to get things as ready as possible before homeschooling officially starts. For now I have to go get some other stuff done. Ta-Ta for now.

1 comment:

Shopping Online