Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Long time no blogging

I am going to get back into blogging. I know it's been FOREVER since I blogged and for that I'm sorry. I had to put blogging on hold for awhile when dealing with some family stuff. Anika is now in Kindergarten and will soon be graduating from it and Caeley is in 1st grade also about to be done with it and Natily will soon be starting Pre-K. I will be starting down a new road very soon and I am very excited about it. I will be homeschooling my daughter, Anika. She is autistic and I feel like she needs more one on one attention then the public school can give to her. This is a decision that my husband and I prayed, researched and talked about a lot. We believe it is the right decision for our little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Online