Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 30: Three wishes/ goals for your family



I have been thinking a lot about this post. For me there are several different things I want for the family. I have came up with the following as the highest ones that I think are the most important out of everything the family dreams about.

1.  To have a closer relationship with the Lord.
2.  To keep making education a high priority for my girls, they need to know the harder they work at school the farther they will go in life.
3.  To keep the family strong. We have been going through a lot lately and I know we will come out of it all as a stronger family.


This is the last post for the 30 day family challenge. I hope whoever has been following along everyday that you have had fun learning about our family. I have enjoyed doing this 30 day challenge along with my friend Jackie over at The Beach Family Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Online