Friday, June 3, 2011

Last day of kindergarten





Today was Caeley's last day to be a kindergartener. It was bittersweet. The good side of it is that soon I will have 2 in school............SOON!! I'm only a little excited about that.  The sad part of it is my oldest daughter is leaving a teacher that she loves and how I wish this teacher could be her 1st grade teacher as well, but Anika will hopefully have her next year for kindergarten. Her teacher and I have become good friends and I plan to keep in close contact throughout the summer and hang out somewhere, MAYBE we could hang out at the "park" we both love (a joke between us). I have been helping out in her class all week and I must say I respect what she does 1000% more then what I did before this week. She goes above and beyond for her kids and she would do anything in the world for them.

She made each one of her students a memorable gift.
Here is Caeley's:

The poem says

You Are Special

You're a very special person.
I hope by now you know
How I loved to be your teacher,
And how fast the year did go.
I will always think of you
As through the years you go.
Try hard to do the best you can,
There is so much to know.
One thing I hope I've taught you
To last your whole life through
Is to know that you are special
Just because, you are YOU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Online