Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some of the girls favorite children books

Llama Llama red pajama
This is a story that Natily brings to me several times throughout the day to read to her. She LOVES Llama Llama red pajama.

The Best birthday party ever


I have here recently got this book on my kindle to read to my girls. I have 2 girls that are having a birthday very soon. So the excitement the little girl in this story is great. It's a countdown book to her birthday and in her mind she will have a huge birthday party. This book is a keeper for my little girls.
I Love you this much



I also got the on my kindle. This story is about how much a mother bear loves her baby bear and how she shows hopes and prays that the baby bear knows that God is watching over him and loving him. A very sweet book.

Image found on google images
We have quite a collection of Step into reading books. Caeley is already at level 2 but could most likely read level 3. Once she started Kindergarten she picked up reading as if she was born to read! She loves her books and these will continue to be part of the collection for years to come as my other 2 girls learn to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Online