Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies W/ Cinnamon chips

If you want to see this image larger just click on the image and it will open to be bigger.
























I found this recipe on I Heart Nap Time. I did not put any raisins in these cookies due to some family members not liking raisins so I made Oatmeal cookies with Cinnamon chips. These cookies are thick and chewy. For me I am a lover of cookies that are chrispy on the edge and chewy in the center, these cookies remind me of the thick chewy breakfast cookies that are out there. These cookies are good but I had very high hopes of it bursting with flavor. you can tell there is cinnamon chips in the cookies but only when you get a bite with the cinnamon chips in it. If you don't get a bite with the cinnamon chips in it then it feels like you are eatting baked oatmeal. So needless to say that I have a mixed review about these cookies. They are good but could use more flavor. With how expensive the cinnamon chips are (for a bag that is 1 2/3 C of chips cost almost $4) you will REALLY have to be craving these cookies. Sorry for the mixed review but I do try to be very honest and let my readers know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Online